martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Amber Heard

Las sexy es una lista interminable de mujeres que poseen los mejores atributos que la naturaleza y una que otra vez el cirujanos les dió. Hoy hablaremos de una en espeacial que resalta de entre las demás por su increíble belleza y casi perfecto rostro y complexión siendo una de las mujeres más populares de Estados Unidos y de la web, el nombre de esta sexy mujer es Amber Heard es originaria de Austin Texas, Estados Unidos y nació un 22 de abril de 1986 es actriz y conductora, ha participado en películas como Rompiendo las reglas, El padrastro entre otras. Lo curioso de esta mujer es que a pesar de ser tan sensual y pareciera que tiene a todos los hombres a su disposición, ella prefiere la compañía femenina y en 2008 declaró ser lesbiana, mantiene una relación desde 2008 con su pareja una mujer llamada Tasya Van Ree, con quien ha hecho sesiones muy intensan al grado de posar ambas desnudas con poses muy sensuales. Sin importar las preferencias de esta hermosa mujer los hombres adoran verla en las revistas para caballeros ya que nadie podría resistirse a sus encantos, te dejo fotos de esta sexy mujer llamada Amber Heard.




10 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Concuerdo perfectamente con que es el rostro perfecto.
@AmberHeardILove, por si quieres seguir en Twitter.
Buen Blog

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for revealing your ideas on this blog. As well, a delusion regarding the banking institutions intentions when talking about property foreclosures is that the lender will not take my
installments. There is a certain amount of time that this bank is going to
take payments from time to time. If you are far too deep
within the hole, they'll commonly call that you pay the payment completely. However, i am not saying that they will have any sort of repayments at all. In the event you and the lender can seem to work one thing out, this foreclosure process may cease. However, if you ever continue to pass up payments underneath the n

my web site; find someone dating

Anónimo dijo...

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Check out my web-site ... online date sites free

Anónimo dijo...

justified and in fact you are generally yourself not really thoroughly confident of the assertion.
In any case I did take pleasure in looking at it.

Also visit my webpage: elite dating

Anónimo dijo...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

my webpage ... facebook of sex

Anónimo dijo...

You made certain good points there. I did a search
on the issue and found the majority of people will consent with your blog.


Feel free to surf to my webpage: online chat

Anónimo dijo...

With everything which appears to be building inside this area, a
significant percentage of points of view happen to be somewhat refreshing.
Having said that, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your whole suggestion,
all be it stimulating none the less. It seems to everyone that your
opinions are generally not entirely

Also visit my site - beerfactory.org

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there, You have performed an excellent job. I�ll
certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends.
I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Here is my blog post; dating sites in europe

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this web site.


Look at my site :: facebook of sex

Anónimo dijo...

I have noticed that online degree is getting preferred because accomplishing your college degree
online has changed into a popular option for many people.
A lot of people have never had a possibility to attend a regular college or university but seek the
increased earning potential and a better job that a Bachelors Degree affords.
Still other folks might have a degree in one discipline but wish to pursue some thing they now have an interest in.


My site - adult finder